new product how to use a wrist float?
how to use a wrist float for swimming. Here are the steps:
1. Place the wrist float on your non-dominant arm and slide it up towards your elbow.
2. Make sure the float is snugly in place and secure.
3. Jump into the water and start swimming.
4. The wrist float will keep your arm afloat, and you can alternate between using your arms for swimming and holding the wrist float.
5. As you swim, keep your head up and body in a streamlined position for maximum speed.
6. When you're finished using the wrist float, remove it from your arm and set it aside.
Remember to always supervise children while using wrist floats, and use caution when in or near water.